- Association of Practicing Pathologists of India (APPI-Mumbai) to held its 5th Annual Conference on 16-17 June, 2018.
- In addition to being the technology partner, Transasia was the principal partner for the event that bought together industry stalwarts from across the country.
- Transasia conducted a host of conferences and workshops by leading pathologists.
- Latest fully automated clinical chemistry analzyer XL 1000 and rapid test kits for dengue and malaria launched at the conference.
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., India's leading in-vitro diagnostic company, recently participated in the 5th annual conference, held between 16-17 June 2018 at The Lalit, Mumbai. Transasia offered participants an opportunity to interact with industry experts while introducing its latest technologies.
The four exclusively organized workshops by Transasia, on Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation and Immunology, focused on the latest advancements complete with discussions on first-hand experiences of the participants.
- Dr. Rumma Manchanda, Prof. & Dir. of Pathology, KEM Hospital, Pune let the session on 'Approach to bleeding patients and QC in coagulation in standalone labs.'
- Dr. Saravanan, Prof. & Head of Dept. - Biochemistry, Stanley Medical College, Chennai, conducted a refresher module on the 'Basic Principles of Clinical Chemistry.'
- Dr. K. Gayathri, Consultant Pathologist, Lifeline Tapadia Diagnostic Centre, Hyderabad, spoke on 'CBC on 3 Part/ 5 Part differential hematology analyzer in standalone laboratories.' while
- Dr. Gita Nataraj, Prof. -Dept. of Microbiology, KEM Hospital, Mumbai, shared a status update on Dengue fever.
On behalf of Transasia, Dr. Ameeta Joshi, Prof. -Dept. of Microbiology, JJ Hospitals, Mumbai conducted the plenary session addressing the 'Challenges and solutions in diagnosis of Tuberculosis.' The session laid emphasis on the newer technologies, particularly in Molecular diagnostics, for TB detection.
Transasia has been taking concerted efforts in this direction with its soon to be launched comprehensive portfolio for molecular testing for diseases, such as HIV, TB, respiratory diseases, dengue, malaria, etc.
Besides this, Transasia also introduced its new technologies in Clinical Chemistry and Immunology. XL 1000 is the latest, random access clinical chemistry analyzer with a throughput of 1040 tests/hr. Its other latest features as permanent and hard glass cuvettes, 3 reagent capability, simultaneous placement of up to 150 samples among others, make it an ideal choice for high volume laboratories.
This Latest technology in Clinical Chemistry, XL-1000 is Powerhouse for High Workload. Its state-of-the-art hardware and software reduces human intervention making it a complete walk-away system.
- Diffraction grating with 15 wavelengths from 340 nm - 800 nm
- Extensive database for storing patient data and QC data
- 3 reagents capabilities
- Cooled calibrator and control tray
- All routine Clinical Chemistries
- Specialized chemistries like HbA1c, ADA, Apo A1, Apo(B), Lp(a)
- Immunoturbidimetric Assays like ASO, RF, CRP, HbA1c etc.
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Tests
ErbaQik rapid test kits for dengue and malaria were introduced by Transasia at the apt time, considering the need to contain the infections during monsoon. With a unique dual colour advantage, it is only bi-colour detection immunochromatographic device. Unmatched sensitivity of > 92% and specificity of 100% for all parameters of dengue and malaria, makes it the most reliable in India today.
Additionally, Transasia also showcased it's best offerings in Clinical Chemistry, Urinalysis, Coagulation and Hematology.
Over 500 practising pathologists from India and across the globe participated during the two days event making it a huge success.
About Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Founded in 1979, Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., India's leading In-vitro Diagnostics Company offers products and solutions in Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Diabetes Management, Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics.
Transasia provides doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems, with an impressive install base of above 65,000 equipments across India. It has a vast network of the more than 250 service engineers, 400+ sales and marketing team, 23 zonal offices and 350+ distributors.
It is the first Indian company to manufacture and export blood analyzers and reagents, in the 1900s. Today, Transasia's indigenous research has resulted in development of state of the art, 'Make in India' products and technologies, enabiling its products to be among the best in the world.
All along its journey spanning more than three decades, Transasia has been recognized for its commitment to healthcare. It has been conferred 'Global Growth Company-2014' by the World Economic Forum amongst many others.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba-Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Germany, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey through various acquisitions.
Erba's production sites in India, Czech Republic and USA and R & D centres in France, UK, India and Czech Republic form a hub for indigenous manufacturing of world class deliverables. Today, the Erba-Transasia Group serves millions across 110 countries.
For further information, kindly visit www.erbamannheim.com